The Business Standard News has received a leaked memo from a FOX News mole indicating that the network is ready to move on with life without flagship anchor Bill O’Reilly.
According to the New Yorker, FOX has agreed to part way with O’Reily after it was revealed he had paid $13 million to settle sexual harassment lawsuits with several women.
“Chad,” a FOX News employee, revealed a memo that showed executives are considering replacing O’Reilly with Eric Bolling.
“Bill has become too much of a liability with his sexual harassment lawsuits,” said the memo. “Why don’t we try Eric Bolling? He hates the blacks just as much as O’Reilly, but at least he seems to be able to keep it in his pants.”
O’Reilly had a long track record of using insulting slurs and so does Bolling. Apart from chastising President Barack Obama for “drinking 40s” in Ireland and hosting “hoods in the hizzy,” he also caught flack for referring to a female fighter pilot as “boobs on the ground” and once advised Rep. Maxine Waters to “put down the crack pipe.”
The Hill reported that Bolling had been moved into a prime time slot.
“Fox will be filling the 5 p.m. slot with a new show hosted by Eric Bolling, a longtime O’Reilly fill-in. Bolling’s show will debut May 1, with ‘Special Report with Bret Baier’ stretching to two hours to fill the time until then,” said The Hill.